C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 12, 2015

The Craft Cupboard Puzzle

Puzzle Meditation?

I almost always have a puzzle going.  It is the perfect thing for me to do when I am in between things, not feeling well, or just need to sit still for a while.  I often work on it with a cup of coffee in the morning...my version of mediation.




  OHMMMM....












I am lucky to have a great spot at the end of my living room where I can keep my puzzles up all the time. There are great views out the window and even a view of the TV if I want to watch while I work.  



2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite things that you shared with me - permission to have a puzzle out to work on anytime of year, for a week, or a month, or as long as you like. And I love the notion of a transitional activity to take you from breakfast to your day's agenda. Thanks MaryAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joan! I have a whole shelf of wonderful puzzles in the basement....come get one any time!

    ReplyDelete