C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Heart Calendar

Like I mentioned in the last post, my sister Nancy's birthday is coming up on Valentine's Day and I am working on a new calendar....not digital this time.  But I thought I would show you (using my new screen shot skill) another digital calendar I did for her a few years ago...using the obvious theme of hearts.

I will show the new calendar in a few weeks...once I've mailed it.  I'm having a lot of fun with it. Nancy, and my sister-in-law Liz, seem to really enjoy the calendars so they get one every year.  More about Liz's calendars a little later.


2 comments:

  1. I love the sentiments on each calendar page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anita! I have a thing for quotes...and I think it adds a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete