C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, February 28, 2015

The Inspiration....

....for the paper tubes creation that headlines this blog.

I was scrolling through some of my Pinterest boards and rediscovered this pin.  Ellen may have introduced me to paper tubes...but this pin inspired the piece I made that is at the the top of this blog.  I love everything about it.  I love the way it's floats on and down the wall.  I love the gradation through the colors.  I love the static edges. I just love it!








It was a collaborative art project by over 100 students from Becker Middle School using recycled magazines and can be found here on their school art blog.  Lots of fun art projects ...Mrs. Hare is very creative!





No comments:

Post a Comment