C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, March 27, 2015

A Missing Piece!

A puzzler's nightmare!

I finally finished this 1000 piece craft cupboard puzzle I mentioned a while back.  I looked for this piece several times and thought it would present itself at the end....but NO!  I will need to do some cleaning to see if I can find the missing piece.


This one took me a while...too much blogging I guess.  But I'm OK with that.  Time to start another one.  I have been putting my puzzles away with the edge pieces already sorted ready for the next time.  I just loaned one to a friend and he was thrilled with the presorted edge pieces.



2 comments:

  1. We put one together in the teachers lounge at work. Same thing one piece missing. Really takes the thrill out of the finale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does.....I still hope I find it....I may have to dig into the vacuum cleaner bag.

    ReplyDelete