C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Doodle Weaving

While watching TV one night I was experimenting with different doodle patterns from my Pinterest doodle board. Some of the patterns were in strips....so I ended up weaving them together.  I mounted the weaving on a green background and put it in my Pinterest inspired shared journal.

Doodling is a good way for me to relax.  My friend Lynn introduced me to Zentangles several years ago....a fun way to doodle beautiful patterns. Their website can be found here.

Sometime soon I will be featuring some of Lynn's beautiful Zentangled watercolors.









Remember my Z card in 



No comments:

Post a Comment