C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Order and Chaos

Here is a spread from my Pinterest inspired art journal...I called it Order and Chaos. On the left I played around with doodling in pre-made grids and included a few Pinterest quotes.  On the right I cut up a bunch of random doodle rejects and layered them on the page like shingles.

The pages were inspired by many different pins on my doodle Pinterest boards....
but greatly influenced by these.





I made myself a bunch of very light graph paper sheets with different size squares on my computer. There are so many doodle patterns that this is very helpful for...and the very light lines just disappear.


This was a good way to use up the scraps.....doodling gone wrong.  
There are also a few black and white craft paper scraps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment