C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Polymer Beads


This beautiful polymer bead necklace was made by my friend Ellen...I get compliments on it every time I wear it.  I love it!  Ellen has recently gotten back into polymer and I can't wait to see what she comes up with.












Ellen also made the beads that I used on this needle felted piece I posted about  here.

Here are a few extra Ellen beads...now I can used them
because I know there might
be more at some point.










I was telling Ellen about a discounted grab bag of seconds and leftovers I bought on Etsy and I promised a picture.  Because they are kind of fun....why not show her through the blog! So here they are Ellen!


They were made by TLS Clay Designs and can be found here.  I am not quite sure what I am going to do with them yet...but they will appear in my mixed media artwork at some point.  I might use one as a pendant.  





2 comments:

  1. thanks MaryAnn! The etsy beads look like they were fun to make too! I'll send a photo of my new beads when I get back. Still love your blog! E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the photos! Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete