C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Splashes of Stitches

Here is another spread from my Pinterest inspired journal.




This page was inspired by this pin of a quilt found here on flickr.  I used felt, floss for the french knots, beads and sequins. I made this page while I was away with my friends for a stitching weekend...so I only could use what I had with me.  If I did it again I would use my sewing machine and do some free motion quilting.

This page was inspired by this pin on my doodle Pinterest board.  The painting can be found here on photobucket.

I watercolored a few circles and used floss, beads and sequins for the embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment