C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, March 14, 2015

"Story People"

This quote from Brian Andreas was in my altered book...It's one of my favorites!  
I have the print hanging in Maine....see the picture below.

"I spent a long time trying to find my center until I looked closely one night and found it had wheels and moved easily in the slightest breeze, so now I spend less time sitting and more time sailing.  Brian Andreas.

Brian calls his creations "Story People" and his website can be found here.  I get a feed of the "Story of the Day" through my e-mail...fun little snapshots of life...so many of them relatable.



On the website they say:

"Our wish is that other people experience this amazing world we live in as a world of imagination & possibility & healing.  We believe our stories do that.  We believe in the power of stories, not because they're our stories, but because it is valuable & right to protect the precious connections between people."

Well said!

This is the wall going up the stairs...it is growing.





The three other art pieces are from a local artist...her "story" later.

My sister Nancy gave me the sweet little glass mosaic...something I want to try.

I own several of Brian's prints and will share more later....so many of them speak to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment