C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, March 23, 2015

The Rest of the Quote Journals

Here are the last four pages I did in the various quote journals....and the pages Ellen and Lynn created.

I want to make note of the fact that this project lasted well over a year. We were all busy with our lives....so had each other's books for months. It has never been about getting a shared project done quickly....we stay flexible...and just do what works. However long it takes...in the end it's worth it and a joy to see the finished products.  

Thanks Ellen and Lynn!


At some point...we will tackle another shared art project....it's a good thing. 

I used a variety of torn tissue paper and matte medium to make the background.
















The description of this quote journal project can be found here, and other posts can be found here and here.  

2 comments:

  1. seeing those pages again all together makes me think "darn, that looks good!" And it was fun to do. Soon we will be ready for another project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It will be time soon....maybe next time I visit WI.

      Delete