C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Bits of Blue...

...and a big basket of buoys.
Blue skies were back today and we took a drive to 
Provincetown exploring things along the way.
These photo collages have been my attempt at being creative while on vacation. Now I understand when art and quilt bloggers I follow have to pause and share photos of their travels. I will embrace that even more as it will take me places I will likely never go.

I am liking the ease and simplicity of making these collages in the BeFunky photo program...especially while on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment