C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Here They Are!

This is the companion page for my last post with the pinwheels....and here's where the little bling stickers landed.

This page was inspired by strip quilts I had seen on Pinterest....photos below.

Ellen had given me a box of colored light diffusers a while back from her son,  a professional lighting expert. They are about the size of a label and came in a huge spectrum of colors.  I overlapped them to get some variation in color and stitched them into strips of papers to mimic the quits.




So..."what if being happy is easier than you thought!"

The inspiration pins:

No comments:

Post a Comment