C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Inch by Inch


Inspired by Ellen....I played around with collage turned into inchies. Here I watercolored circles then layered on a few paper and fabric circles.  Then I cut it up into inch squares and rearranged it....it has kind of a beachy vibe.  


This is kind of a wild and crazy cut up collage in one of the art journals.  I layered all kinds of circles from different papers, greeting cards, and doodle and watercolor scraps and added some dabs of gold paint.


My friend Lynn was sharing punched squares of watercolor rejects (rejects only to her) a while back....complete with the colored background square.  I framed some of them up for my bathroom....I think it goes nicely with my bottle pictures.


2 comments:

  1. love it. yes it does have a beachy feel. which is perfect for you. I really appreciate your blog MaryAnn. Always something beautiful to see. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete