C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Post Updates

I felt compelled to update a few things.....silly?  Probably...but then I will be able to move on.  I needed closure....

The Azalea popped open today. 
Found this lovely trillium 
blooming this morning.

I came across another rubber duckie from Paul....this cutie is floral. I think it was from my Christmas stocking.....and it's finally in its new home. 

While I was in Maine I was reminded that I had another sweet little print from Loretta Grayson. This one is called "backyard trees with stars."


It hangs above the  kitchen desk next to Kermit and this awesome trivet of paper tubes that Ellen made....and a few beachy things.  

I never found the missing piece to the Craft Cupboard Puzzle....but I'm hoping it will turn up in the Christmas boxes this next year. THEN....I wasn't sure whether to laugh or cry when I put together the next puzzle that I got from a friend and there were TWO pieces missing.  They may turn up at her house.


 

 I reported way back on February 4th that my violet was starting to bloom. Well more than two months later it's still going strong!  It has carried me all the way to spring!
Janet already has her "found treasure" placed in her garden holding up her birdbath.  It will be a while before you see the table transformation. First I have to figure out where it's going.




2 comments:

  1. How can you not be unhappy, being denied to opportunity to put in the final piece of the puzzle?

    ReplyDelete