C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, May 2, 2015

What a Difference...

...a few days make.

I was in Maine for a few days and came home to some nice surprises. I walked the yard like I usually do (with my camera this time) and found all kinds of little splashes of color, new growth, and blossoms that are about to pop.  Ahh...spring!



I made this photo collage very easily and very quickly in an app I was trying out called "Be Funky Photo." There's a lot of cool tools out there!





I worked on this post this afternoon while sitting on my porch. Ahhh...spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment