C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Destiny

I have spent a couple of days in Lexington tending to things....so you know what that means....a little puzzle time!  I'm making good progress...it goes pretty fast and it's hard to stop!  I think the lighter colors are going to be harder...but then again maybe not.








I wasn't going to do any more....then my sister called.  It's the perfect thing to do while I talk on the phone.  I am heading to Maine tomorrow for the week so I'm going to save the rest until I get back...at least that's the plan.  

Now for the destiny part. Earlier today something crossed my mind that I was looking for on my Pinterest video board....and you'll never guess what I found.  I had forgotten that I pinned a video in fast speed of a group doing this very puzzle.  Perfect gift for me Anita and Janet...it was destiny!

Check it out HERE.  It's worth the minute it takes to watch it...especially if you like puzzles.




2 comments: