C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Speaking of Gradation of Color...



...I saw this image on Pinterest and thought it was exceptionally beautiful.  I tried to track down the original source and didn't have any luck.  So whoever put this together...nicely done!

I think there's a few of you who might care....I got the green figured out on the puzzle. Half of it is done on the blue side....and the other half bleeds off the yellow side. Next I get to work into the purples and pinks. I'm really enjoying this puzzle!  It's easier than I thought it would be and I like working in the color chunks. And I was right...it has been good for me...giving me time to pause during these busy days.  


It doesn't look anything like the box...
you wouldn't even know it's the same puzzle....yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment