C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Walking the Yard

A few days ago I walked my yard in Lexington again with my camera and just put together this little collage.  I think the June garden is the prettiest!
The Hosta gardens are exploding! I know I've posted about the gardens before...and it pretty much looks the same....but it's where a lot of my creative energy goes this time of year...so here it is again!  




And for those of you who have been paying attention to what has been going on in my life I am stalling until I can talk about what's happening with my South Portland House.







Joseph's coat is one of my new favorite plants...no bloom to speak of but bright pink stripes in the leaves.  And it loves the shade!






I also love this burgundy/purple shamrock.  The color is just incredible!









This is the first time I have planted tall verbena in a pot....based on seeing it at a friend's house last year.  I think it's doing well...considering I don't have much sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment