C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, July 20, 2015

Comments...

...about comments.

   A splash of color from downtown Lexington.

Let me start by saying that I love comments...but don't expect them. I get a lot of joy from blogging and I love that others are enjoying it too....but I am not fishing for comments.  Really!

I have had several people tell me they have left comments that I have not gotten.  I will admit that I don't fully understand it...but here is what I know.

While you are on the actual blog you can send a private comment directly to me using the contact form on the side menu.  This goes directly to my e-mail and I can respond to you directly and privately.

This feature DOES NOT WORK when you are viewing my blog from your e-mail.  The reply at the bottom of the e-mail is actually a "no reply" reply...and is misleading. If you reply there...it ends up in cyberspace somewhere never to be seen again.

You can also comment right on the blog at the bottom of the page... but keep in mind those comments will be published....but you can choose to comment as anonymous. I get an e-mail notification that you have commented so I can check it out and reply. Until recently I didn't realize I had this set that only registered users could comment....but have changed it to anyone. So if you commented here in the past...this might explain why it did not go through.

There you have it...that's what I know about comments.  Any comments?  ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment