C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A Little Doodle

It has been a busy couple of days at Margie's.  She is doing better and we are getting the house set up for her to be more independent...including moving her bedroom down to the first floor.

My friend Becky gave me this Flower coloring book...which I brought with me.  But I didn't bring anything to color with...I had a little bundle ready but it never made it into my bag. I did bring black pens...so I took a page out of the coloring book and spent some time last night doodling while was watching TV.



 Nothing special....just relaxing.


2 comments: