C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, August 21, 2015

A Simple Doodle....

...and one of my favorite photos.  My creative experimenting continues.




Using the same technique I used yesterday....I took a photo of a simple quick doodle I did today and imported it and the photo into a Pages document. I removed the background from the grass and placed it on the photo. I was able to copy, resize, and flip the image to create the layering.


Today was Margie's first physical therapy appointment so we were out and about.  She continues to do well...but it's going to be a long road to a full recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment