C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, August 15, 2015

A Splash of Color

It's almost guaranteed that any puzzle I work on will be splashed with color.  I really enjoyed this one that I finished right before my trip to Wisconsin.  It's called "Country Quilters" and was a hand-me-down from Norma. Thanks Norma!

I love puzzles...I think I've made that clear.

Time to start another one.

I have the edges pieces all packed away for the next time....or for whoever might want to borrow it. This was a fun one.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to save the edge pieces after you finish. I'll have to do that next time!

    ReplyDelete