C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hot Spot

I have used up the "data hot spot" I purchased for my trip. Technology just blows me away...my phone has been my modem while I have been in Colorado and I have enjoyed being "plugged in" for a bit each day.  I am taking advantage of WiFi at the nearby Starbucks right now and this will be my last post until I am back home this weekend.  It has been a privilege to spend this time with my mother-in-law and I am hopeful for her continued recovery. And even with all that has been going on...I have enjoyed trying to be a bit creative every day. What a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment