C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, August 17, 2015

Round Trip

This is the little pile of felted balls I worked on during the round trip to Maine this last weekend. I don't take a lot of time to felt at home...but the couple of hours in the car is the perfect time.  Paul has gotten used to my travel projects...he's a good sport.

I love this colorful nubby yarn.  I tried to string my balls on it for a garland...but it was too bumpy.  So I started felting little blobs around it...by wrapping the roving around the yarn and needle felting it until it was secure.

I'm looking forward to having all kinds of felted garland on my tree this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment