C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Thinking Creatively

Margie, my mother-in-law, sent me this quote a couple of weeks ago by Miles Davis saying it sounded like me and my blog.  I'll take that as a compliment.  I am heading to Colorado tomorrow for a long stretch to be with Margie after knee surgery.  I am taking a few projects and supplies with me....and I will be extra mindful of finding something creative to do every day....let's see where it takes me. See you soon Mom!                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment