C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, September 18, 2015

10,000

I have said before that this blog is really good for me. It has become a part of my day that I look forward to and it motivates me to look at and be in the world a little more intentionally and creatively.

But....I would be lying if I said I wasn't motivated by the numbers as well. Blogspot keeps track of page views and today I reached 10,000 views....10,007 to be exact as of right now.  I guess it works for a few others too.  Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments: