C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, September 7, 2015

Little Folly Fan Trees

To continue the book pages and fan theme...I made these little trees out of book pages trimmed in just a bit of green. I skewered the fans onto a chop stick and used paper tubes as spacers between the fans. I covered a little wooden block with Christmas paper for the base.                               
I only made a few and they were displayed in one of the front windows at the store. You can kind of see them here in the window...under the table that held the big fan tree. 
                                                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment