C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, September 20, 2015

Searching for Marigolds

Our friend Tracie charged Becky and me to keep an eye out for marigolds.  She and Becky have a friend who is having a birthday soon....and the October birth flower is the marigold. I loved the challenge...and saw marigolds in places that I hadn't noticed before.  Thanks Tracie!






On our way to Two Lights State Park yesterday we came across this flower bed filled with lots of flowers including marigolds. And to my delight it was the same field that was filled with lupin earlier this spring.  What a wonderful connection. Happy Birthday Deb!




2 comments:

  1. I knew I could count on you two! I don't know if the marigold is her favorite flower, it is however the birth flower signifying the month of October. The third one on the bottom from the left is the model I used when painting a marigold for my bright shining daughter Ariel. She is not an October - she's beautiful and I love that great minds think alike. (teehee) Keep creating and inspiring. Love, Tracie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this challenge Tracie....it truly was a little gift you gave us. I also love the connection with the image you did for Ariel! I updated the post to be more accurate.

      Delete