C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Autumn




I just discovered that the "BeFunky" photo program on my computer can make photo letters....so I played around a little this afternoon.  This is also the app I use to make most of my computer generated collages.



I imported a photo....chose the alphabet overlay option on the left...then fiddled a bit with the shadow feature and background color.  Next I took a screen shot of each letter and imported them into a pages program and gave them a background. It sounds complicated...but it's really pretty simple. The app does all the work....lots of possibilities!  

No comments:

Post a Comment