C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, October 30, 2015

BeFunky Halloween

In addition to the letter shapes on the BeFunky photo site....there are also seasonal shapes...so I course I had to play a little.


I made a simple pattern in Pages....

...then I imported it into the program and picked the "BOO!" overlay.  The scale of the background is a bit large...but this was just an experiment so I'm going with it.

I changed the background to an opaque black and took a screen shot to import to the blog.  The finished screen shot can be put back into a document to add borders and be sized however you want to make a card...or you can post it on Facebook.  


No comments:

Post a Comment