C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, October 12, 2015

Horizon Line

Words and Pictures



This photo was take this morning by my sister-in-law Carol. It's a simple horizon line but I recognize every inch of it including the telephone poles on the left going up the road and the hint of the tree on the right next to the driveway...and of course that magnificent sunrise.  It was taken on the farm I grew up on in Wisconsin....which is now Carol's home with her darling boys Henry and Charles. Thank you Carol!

The background photo was taken on a walk with my friend Anita in my Lexington neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment