C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Made Me Chuckle!

This was on my Tumblr feed a few days ago...it made me chuckle! A little too true, however.....

For those of you who aren't familiar with Tumblr...it's another blog site. I mentioned it before in this post called Images That Make Me Happy.  I use it as a place to collect interesting images. It's cheaper than buying magazines...it's free.

Below is a screen shot of recent images on my archive page. Many of them are animated so if you are interested take a look here. Once you are in Tumblr you can click on any image to take a closer look.  It's a beautiful world we live in!


No comments:

Post a Comment