C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Spreading Joy

My friend Becky shared a video on her Facebook page that made my day.  Despite the fact that a little boy named Jayden had experienced much sadness after losing his mom....he decided that he wanted to spread a little JOY. His mission was to make people smile by giving them something as simple as a rubber ducky or a little dinosaur. Click here to hear his story.  It's worth the couple of minutes!



This story doesn't even compare....but the point was the same....to get a smile with simple little toys and things.  Several years ago I helped my niece Clarke find 50 silly little things around my house to give her mom for her 50th birthday. It was fun for us....and I think it was fun for her mom. 
Spread a little joy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment