C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, October 1, 2015

The 2016 Readers Calendar

My sister-in-law Liz just had a birthday.  That meant it was time for the 2016 readers calendar.  I collect images of readers all year as I see them on Pinterest and Tumblr. I understand that they are someone's beautiful art....but I often do not know whose.  I do not sell these calendars...they are just gifts for people I love.

Thank you to all the talented artists.



These are screen shots of the calendars....all mixed up and collaged onto a Pages document.  I absolutely love making these calendars!!!  They are a perfect gift to personalize for someone! Maybe I can help you make one!  They can be ANY subject and you can use your own art or photographs.


No comments:

Post a Comment