C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, November 27, 2015

Bloom Progress....

I can't help myself...I had to share the succulent bloom today. I think it's just beautiful...nature is so amazing! And I love how it waited to bloom until we got up here.  A real joy!

Yesterday's photo....and yes...I will be reporting in tomorrow before we head back.

2 comments:

  1. wow I didn't know they bloomed like that. How cool. I wonder if any of mine will live long enough to bloom! Glad you are having a joyful Thanksgiving in Maine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally cool! I can't stop checking it out. I hope yours bloom too....they love the sun!

      Delete