C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Playing With Letters

I absolutely love it when something on my blog inspires someone.

My friend Anne had been thinking about a project for her great-nephew using his name and images starting with each letter. She had done this before manually collaging cutouts onto large block letters...but wanted to do it digitally this time. She saw my post on "playing with leaves" and it inspired her to try it using "Pages." Using the "instant alpha" tool she copied and isolated all the images. Then she resized and arranged them on the letters. After a simple e-mail exchange asking for advise....she came up with the final product you see above.  I love it! You made my day Anne!

What can I help you with?

Anne and I did a year long art exchange a while back.  Here is part one....here is part two.

No comments:

Post a Comment