C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Speaking of Succulents...

...isn't this a sweet little painting?

It's watercolor and pen and ink...and was painted by my friend Connie! You can see some of her amazing work here.

Because she is in the middle of a move...Connie and I spent time going through her art and supplies. We came across this sweet little painting and I just melted. So guess who got to take it home?  I will find a little frame for it and hang it in a special spot.

Thanks Connie!  I love it!

Pretty soon I will share some of our progress in her new space.

2 comments:

  1. Yes....just like my succulents....maybe I should try growing some cactus sometime too.

    ReplyDelete