C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 18, 2016

A Splash of Color...

....in an unusual place.

I was under the weather today....but while I was laying low I looked back at my photos from Florida. I forgot I took this one of a little splash of color on the beach...a poinsettia petal of all things!

There were some planters on the property 
with some pretty sad poinsettia’s….but still…not your typical beach find!







As I was walking I did see several businesses that were also using poinsettia's as part of their landscaping...you just don't see that up north!




No comments:

Post a Comment