C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Heading South

I'm leaving the little snowmen on my kitchen window sill behind and heading south. Paul and I are on our way to a resort on the Gulf Coast in St. Petersburg Florida. 60's and sunny...sounds kind of nice!

Both photos are from the resort website.
Paul is taking a class...and I'm tagging along. We have NEVER stayed at a place like this...we are more B & B kind of people. Since he'll be tied up much of the time...I will be on my own to read, walk the beach, and explore a bit. There might even be time for a little art.


No comments:

Post a Comment