C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Joyful Celebrating!

I have kept my little forest up in the corner of my kitchen....and it still makes me smile!

We had a house full of people last night for a party....there was an abundance of laughter and joyful celebrating! 


2 comments:

  1. I like the trees. I have a collection too, but I like the way you have them displayed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a collection displayed as a group. And...this little corner is one of my favorite spots to decorate.

    ReplyDelete