C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Shopping...

...my stuff.

My first box of goodies will head to Wisconsin soon for my friend Ellen. She had some special requests like fibers for weaving and glittery Christmas cards. And, she's getting back into collaging and altered books so also wanted anything that might work for that.



I threw in an empty purple mesh potato sack. Kind of funny...but knowing Ellen, she'll use it for something.

I posted about them before but here are some of Ellen's blingy inchies. You can see that she can use just about anything! I'm going to squeeze as much as I can into a flat rate box....so more shopping tomorrow.



Next...I'll be working on a box for Dana and Leighton.

5 comments:

  1. can't wait to see what you end up sending. It will be like Craft Christmas! Thanks for sharing my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are fun to "shop" for! It's going to be a wonderful hodge podge!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. For the second time: http://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2015/03/another-purple-stole.html

      I'm looking forward to putting your box of goodies together!

      Delete