C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pass It On!

I love sharing creative things that come my way. Not only did I come home to Ellen's wonderful bling string....there were also awesome thank you cards from Dana and Leighton waiting for me. They also got a "box of goodies" not long ago. 

I love the collage Dana!








Dana also passed on this little quote that was given to her by someone.  "We (really) are knit with one anther"...and that's joyful!                                                                                              
Think about passing something you love on to someone!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks MaryAnn! I'm so grateful for the inspiration you give me and all the awesome supplies that I'm having fun with.

    ReplyDelete