C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, February 29, 2016

Sharing Swatches

I'm having fun sharing my stuff...and this last weekend I shared some fabric swatches.  My friend Jane is on her 3rd cathedral window quilt....and has taught two of her friends how to make them...so they needed swatches....hundreds and hundreds of swatches.

This is a glimpse of Jane's second cathedral window quilt.

So I loaded three bins of fabric in the car and took them to Maine this last weekend. Saturday morning Jane and I had tea and visited while we snipped swatches for her and her friends.

It's fun to have my fabric sprinkled around.




No comments:

Post a Comment