C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Stripes and Dots

I took some time yesterday to fill another order of matches for Folly 101. Astrid sent me this picture of Adam's stars with the color palette I was to use....and I needed to stick to just stripes and dots. I will take them in tomorrow...it's always fun to walk in and see what has changed. It's such a beautiful store...I bet there will be a touch of spring!






This is about 1/2....there is another box nearly full too.


I cut my paper to size and prefold them around the a box....I can do this on my lap while watching TV.  Then I adhere them to the boxes using Mod Podge at the table.  

No comments:

Post a Comment