I mulled it over all day long....woke up in the middle of the night and realized I could still make "that piece"....and I had some of the parts and all of the supplies. So Tuesday morning I got busy....and as of a few minutes ago it's almost done. (10:00 p.m. Thursday)
I took this picture this afternoon before the rainbow strip was hand sewn on. Well...that's done now... but my pictures never turn out when I take them in the evening...so I'm not even going to try. And for the record....I think it looks way better in person than it does in the photo.
It's 12" by 36" and will be mounted on a black canvas. (I still have to figure out how.) It's been quite a process over the last three days. I took a few pictures along the way and I want to share some of what I learned...but that will be another day because I'm tired. This was a good thing for me to do...and I will probably even call it "That Piece."