C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 6, 2016

A Splash of Color

My niece Clarke is visiting for a few days...I stockpile my computer/blog questions for her visits because she can figure anything out.  She's a computer science major and is doing an independent study this semester on web design and I am her practice case.  

Clarke is creating a website for me...it's called "myjoyfulputtering.com." I was disappointed that "joyful puttering.com" was not available but someone else already owns rights to that domain name...although it's not an active site. So as of today my website exists...but it's just a splash of color...but it's coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment