C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, March 26, 2016

"Hoppy Easter!"

I got a precious Easter card in the mail today from Evan, Liam, Sandy and Lucas.  (Sandy is my niece.)  It made my day!

I hope you all have a wonderful "hoppy" Easter!




2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the card. The boys and I make them for a lot of the holidays. It has been fun finding ways to include the boys at each age.
    -Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...I loved it. I'm so glad you're doing projects like this with the boys! I always had projects going with my boys while they were growing up. Thanks again!

      Delete