C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Own Happy Colors

Yesterday I posted a lovely picture I saw on Tumblr of colorful spools of thread....I was reminded today that I have my own happy colors.  I have been collecting these charming wooden spools for quite some time. I think all thread comes on plastic these days.


 I even have photos of spools of thread.

And...best of all I found an old spool box with a glass cover from the American Thread Company at a flea market a while back. It came with a few spools...and I was able to fill it up with what I had.  I have a spot all picked out in my craft/sewing room to hang it...I just have to figure out how.



No comments:

Post a Comment