C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Space

Today was a creative and productive day which started with a walk with Anita. There were all kinds of signs of spring including carpets of blue scilla.


I checked out the space for my show and took a bunch of pictures which will help me with my planning. As you walk in the front door of the medical building there's a whole bank of windows on the right looking into the waiting area.  There are all kinds of jigs and jags to the hall way so plenty of opportunities for small groupings of things. I'm not sure I'll have enough to fill all the spaces...but it is what it is.  It certainly will be different.


No comments:

Post a Comment