C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

It's Al!

The sky was so beautiful yesterday...so many different blues and grays. 
We went for a late afternoon walk...and yes...I was already in my pajamas.








This afternoon I was trying to take a picture of an eagle flying overhead and this is what I got.  Earlier we had been talking about Patsy's brother Al who died way too young....and....he had a tattoo of an eagle on his arm.  When I saw this picture the first thing that came to mind was....it's Al!  We all agreed and smiled the rest of the day.


Tonight was almost a full moon.  

And this is what the table looked like all afternoon. I'm trying some different things with my photo collages....which I'll share soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment